For those outdoor enthusiasts, the idea of insects and bugs biting you while sleeping might make your skin crawl; not to mention the diseases they may carry. Put your mind at ease with the Emergency Zone Canopy Insect Shelter. Now, you may be asking, “why would I need an insect shelter?” If you are planning on camping, laying out on a hammock, or traveling this summer, it would be a good idea to protect yourself. Bug repellent typically has to be reapplied every 3-6 hours. Instead of simply relying on bug repellent, have another line of defense.
- Lightweight: Weight matters whether you’re hiking, or in a survival situation. Being weighed down by a heavy insect shelter doesn’t sound appealing, luckily this net weighs 12oz; creating the perfect net for any situation.
- Size: Not only does this net fit over a camp cot, but it can also fit over a double sized mattress! When it is folded it measures in at 2 inches high, and has a diameter of 11 inches.
- Protected: The compact zipper nylon bag creates a space where the insect shelter can easily be transported, as well as protected.
- Portable: Made with a fine mesh material that keeps the weight it down, as well as allowing it fold down to a small and convenient carrying size.
- Easy to Use: Fine mesh material that can hang from a single rope.
- SKU: 1602
- UPC: 857842002378
- Weight: 12 oz