Having the proper tools when a disaster strikes can make all the difference.
- 5-in-1 Whistle: A whistle may seem small and simple, but this Emergency Zone Brand 5-in-1 Whistle comes with a compass, container, signal mirror, and a ferro rod. The attached lanyard makes it so it can easily be carried, or if preferred the whistle is small enough to fit in your pocket
- Multitool Knife: In this compact tool you will have access to: Phillips screwdriver, serrated blade, file, cork screw, bottle opener, can opener, scissors, knife, and a split ring.
- 50 Foot Rope: This nylon braided rope is intended for lightweight objects and jobs. It has an inner braided nylon cord that can be removed and used to double the length of the rope.
- Duct Tape: You’ve probably heard the claims: you can repair anything with duct tape. While this may not be absolutely true, it comes closer than most people realize.
- GI Can Opener: Food is vital in any survival situation. If you can’t get into that can of food, then it won’t help keep you alive.
- Light: Each light stick will give you access to light for up to 8 hours.
- Work Gloves: These Work Gloves are made of a durable cloth material and leather for strength and flexibility. They come in handy during clean-up, debris clearing, search and rescue activities and even handling hot utensils when cooking.
- Playing Cards: Fear, stress, and fatigue all play a major role is survival situations. Having an item like playing cards to help take your mind off of a stressful environment and it can add something fun to your kit.
- 1x 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- 1x 5mm x 50′ Rope
- 1x Duct Tape
- 1x Work Gloves
- 1x Multitool Knife
- 1x Playing Cards
- 1x GI Can Opener
- 2x Light Sticks
- SKU: 9112
- Weight: 1.7 lbs