Aquamira Water Treatment - Treat up to 60 Gallons of Water

$19.99

Description

If you are looking to store water, Aquamira® water treatment is the perfect solution for you.

Features

  • Shelf Life: When used properly the treated water will have a shelf life up to 5 years!
  • Strength: Bleach and iodine are common oxidants to use when treating water, but Aquamira is a stronger oxidant. It has a greater pathogen killing power, which helps ensure safer drinking water.
  • Reliable: Pesky slime build up in the storage containers can cause a lot of issues if a disaster strikes. Aquamira helps prevent slime build up, leading to a more reliable way to store your water.
  • Quality Taste: Sometimes stored water can develop a funny taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only enhances the taste of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor.

Safety Information

Part A
  • Chlorine Dioxide……….2%
  • Other Ingredients……..98%
  • Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ (60ml)

Caution: Keep out of reach of children

  • First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Part B
  • Phosphoric Acid Activator……….5%
  • Other Ingredients………………….95%
  • Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ. (60ml)

Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.

  • First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment.
  • If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 – 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 – 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

Technical Specs

  • SKU: 3505
  • Manufacture: Aquamira
  • Weight: 2.4 oz
  • Made in the USA